let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Greater Northwoods
Calling all Mechanics, boat lovers, snowmobilers, and ATV/UTV enthusiasts....turn your hobby into a thriving year round business! This downtown Lake Tomahawk, 40' x 60' Auto Shop has a built in year round customer base. With two insulated 10' x 10' doors, 2 lifts, a tire balance/changer, air compressor, storage for parts and an office with furniture....and the customer list, is just waiting for a new owner. T...
Attention Entrepreneurs, Investors, and the Mechanically incline...it's time to be your own boss! This 32 x 28 building is a blank slate, and is currently used as a Mechanic workshop. The building sits on a concrete slab with on-demand in-floor heat, City sewer and a drilled well. The high ceiling and two 10 x 16 overhead doors allow of easy access of all types of vehicles in and out of the building. A utilit...
Wildlife abounds on this 6 acre lot. Located between Tomahawk and Minocqua off US- 51, this lot is at the end of a cut da sac with a cleared building site, installed septic and well, waiting for your dream home. The majority of the land is wooded rolling hills filled with signs of all types of wildlife. Deer beds were visible in the fresh snow. Easy access to shopping, lakes and trails.
Location, Location, Location...Northwoods Custom Built home in Lake Tomahawk! This quality built home (contractor owned) is situated on quaint Lake Miller. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath home features an open concept with a stone fireplace, oak plank floors and hickory cabinets throughout. The upper level features dramatic aspen vaulted ceilings with skylights, a lakeside loft master suite (the master bath needs fini...
Cloverland ranch seeks new owner! Will your family be the lucky ones to get this wonderful property to play on? It's a perfect combination of open space and wooded privacy, particularly great for kids, with play equipment already in place! The fenced garden is perfect for growing your own produce and around the firepit is a great way to end the day. We are pretty sure the sun porch is where you will spend mos...Listed by RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
Excellent Hunting Land with a 40ft x 80 ft pole building. There are several hunting stands scattered across the property. Many deer have been spotted on the property. This is truly a hunter's paradise.
REALTORS® are members of National Association of REALTORS® who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.